PRISTINE FAMILY HOME IN POPULAR ST PAULS AVENUE
This well-loved beachside family home is a pleasure to market. Immaculately presented inside and out, it will suit the fussiest of buyers. It sits proudly on a 693 block with a delightful North East backyard complete with pool.
- Solid 3 bedroom lowset brick and tile
- 2 bathrooms ensuite too main with walk in robe
- Double remote garage with internal access
- Open plan living/dining
- Fabulous alfresco with servery from the kitchen
- Air conditioning in lounge/dining and main bedroom
- Ceiling fans throughout
- Side access for tinnie/trailer
- Solar panels, solar hot water
- Garden Shed
Homes of this calibre are few and far between in this brilliant location. So close to all that’s magical about Golden Beach – shops, beaches, walking distance to Clubs i.e. Power Boast and Bowls, medical centre, transport, restaurants and cafes.
This may be the definitive conclusion to yours search. This home is a wee gem. Call me now, it will not disappoint.
35 St Pauls Avenue, Golden Beach, Queensland 4551