With privacy plus this home is occupying a 612sqm parcel of land and offers a delightful surprise behind the secure gates.
The residence presents outstanding potential for both home buyers and investors with it’s convenient location.
The main living area extends out to a large outdoor deck overlooking a private garden setting.
Architect Dragi Majstorovic has designed the existing home with vaulted timber ceilings with exposed beams and striking New Guinea Rosewood timber floors.
• Expansive North-East facing deck offering casual living and entertaining
• Combination throughout of polished concrete and timber floors
• South American timber, New Guinea Rosewood and Tasmanian Oak enhance the charm
• Storage throughout with mower shed and external beach shower
• 14,000 litre capacity of rain water
• Stainless steel benchtops in designer kitchen area
• Moments to shopping village, required amenities and beach
Lifestyle and convenience. Take time out to inspect.
115 Taylor Avenue, Golden Beach, Queensland 4551