I found Denise to be one of the friendliest and easy going real estate consultants that I have met for the last 20 years. It felt like I was dealing with a family member though negotiations with the vendor. Denise’s obvious strength is her life experiences and warm and gentle persona which made for a relaxed and successful transition for all involved. A credit to the real estate industry for my money.
Gavin Ruffell, Aroona
by Matt McGee, Principal/Director
Posted on 19 March 2018
Join in celebrating the Queen's Baton Relay in Caloundra.
This is your chance to get involved in the Gold Coast 2018 Commonwealth Games by lining the streets of the relay route in support of our 25 local baton bearers and athletes.
The Queen's Baton will take in our beautiful coastline - starting at Queen St, then along Edmund St, continuing down The Esplanade and finishing at Golden Beach: www.gc2018.com/qbr
✨ COMMUNITY CELEBRATION ✨
Come along and get into the spirit of the celebration at Kings Beach Amphitheatre from 9.15am:
- kids activities
- performances from the Gubbi Gubbi Dance Troupe
- Cassi Marie Hilbers singing the National Anthem
- a collaboration between local artist Mason Hope and national icon Tjupurru
- the Baton changeover
- write messages and well-wishes to your favourite athletes
- meet our own Games athletes both past and present
- watch a gymnastics display
- come and try Little Athletics
Come along and celebrate this momentous occasion!
The Baton will arrive at Kings Beach Amphitheatre at 10.09am and depart at 10.19am.
Road closures and parking: https://buff.ly/2BQMPfw.
Caloundra Sunshine Coast #QBR2018 #GC2018 #SHARETHEDREAM